This weekend I went to Sin City Las Vegas to celebrate Lil' M's last night out on the town as a single lady :( Tear!!! But we celebrated with a BANG! (My grill included) We (BFFV, Salma, and M) had the most AMAZING room! we were blessed and lucky enough to have a suite an the MGM Grand Hotel and it was to die for! I've been to Vegas 7 times before and this time was by far the best room! We had an amazing balcony over looking the strip which just put the cherry on top of everything else!
I'm going to keep this post short since "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and I am living up to that saying! shhhhhh!! Let's just say all my DG's and I had a fabulous time filled with memories we will never ever forget!
xoxoxoxo to all of my DG's out there! I heart ya girls!
Smile :D
No comments:
Post a Comment