Hi All!!!
I'm really excited for my 2nd tightening appointment...it's almost here! I go into my ortho's office on the 23rd, which is right before Thanksgiving so it's a bit of a bummer :( Luckily I can have mashed taters and stuffing!
From my previous posting I mentioned last time I went to my ortho's they wanted me to wear bands. I've been wearing them religiously until about 2 weeks ago :( I have been doing nothing but presentations and public speaking all month! I just can't speak for 2 hours at a time with the bands in my mouth! So I end up taking them out and wearing them only in the evenings when I get home from the office. I know it's a very bad thing and I hope it doesn't set me behind schedule. My ortho did tell me to wear them all the time if not I'd have to end up wearing them even longer...my guess is he's going to tell me that I have to keep them in longer next time I go in (bummer) But I didn't really have a choice...I mean it's hard enough talking in braces...but add bands to the equation and it's even worse!
My back right molars are really bothering me...especially when I put my bands in. I'm thinking it's even worse because I don't have the bands in all the time...IDK, but I hope the pain goes away...it's really painful :( I actually woke up in the middle of the night because my molars hurt! I took my bands out and it really helped with the pain.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, I want to rant and rave about anyone I come across that also wears braces through out my own braceface journey! I went to the local mall yesterday morning and I had to stop by Annie's to buy one of their famous pretzels! I love pretzels!! Anyway, the girl behind the counter also had braces and she gave me a huge smile...and I smiled right back at her! We had a short conversation, acknowledged our grills and went on our separate ways. :D Awesome!
xoxo,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment