Me in the office...Busy Day = Bad Hair Day!

Buggy with mom's reading glasses!

Me and my baby...Kinda LOL!

Me...

The group on NYE in SD 2010...

NYE Girls in the Limo...Fun Night!

Buggy before his hair cut in his basket of toys!

BFF and I on NYE <3
That's it for now!
xoxo,
C
Ahhh. cute pics. thanks for sharing. i heart the one of buggy with the glasses! haha. and you are too cute! it looks like you have bubbles and bubbles of fun even with your grill! :)
ReplyDelete-makay
Hey Claudia, Buggy is adorable
ReplyDeleteHi Makay!
ReplyDeleteThe one with Bug in the glasses was too funny...He kept bugging me while I was working from home one day and I finally just took my glasses off and put them on him! He didn't know what to do he freaked! hahaha! then he left me alone :)
Hi Shells!
How's it going? Thanks for your comment...my Bug is almost like my child...spoiled rotten child! :)
xoxo,
C