Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Love









I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer time! Not only because it's my birthday, but because I love the heat...I love the warm weather. It makes me a happier person to be in the sun...be outside working on my yard, playing with my dog, hearing kids laughter as they ride their bikes down the street, birds chirping, the smell of my rose bushes, and the beautiful summer nights! If I could have my way...I'd love summer EVERYDAY!
This is my last summer with my grill...and by that I mean the grill in my mouth not the grill I have sitting in my patio! LOL I can't express how excited I am to get these things off this year! And not only that...the fact that I will NOT have to have jaw surgery is even more exciting! My ortho said my chances of surgery were less than 20%! I'm very excited about this news!

Grill and I...Getting our Tans on!











My birthday is this Sunday...I'm really really excited about it! I turn 27! Surprisingly I'm not sad this year...usually my bday's are bitter sweet, I never want to turn a year older. But this year is different, I don't know what it is, I can't fully explain it, I don't fully understand it...but I'm so excited, happy, thankful for every little bit that GOD has given me! and that includes another year of life...even if it means I'm getting older...I don't care!! Because I was blessed enough to live another year, blessed enough to walk, talk, breath, sleep, work, spend time with family, live, love, learn....EVERYTHING!

Birthday Cupcakes made by a co-worker:














Flowers/Balloons...and even CAKE delivered by a special someone ;)

I'm even grateful and thankful for all of the hard times that have come this past year. And trust when I say my 26th year was one of the toughest yet. I had some pretty deep dark moments, that only those close to me know about. But you know what? I came out a survivor...A better person. I look at life differently, I appreciate and value all of the little things around me from the sun setting...to the piece of broken glass on the sidewalk.
I've also been lucky enough to experience feelings I've never felt before...for another person. It amazes me that it's possible for someone else to make me feel things I've never felt before. It's amazing! I never thought it was possible for me to feel so happy and complete next to someone...even if we're sitting in complete silence...Awww :)
I'm going to a wedding on October 2nd...and I will be meeting a completely new different group of people and I want to have my braces off by then! I will be crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer every night...and if you fellow followers could say a little prayer for me...I'd appreciate all the help I can get!
Summer 2010 is honestly one of the happiest yet...just when you think life can't get any better...GOD does His thing!
xoxo,
Claudia :)

2 comments:

  1. hey, you have an amazing smile =)
    && also happy early birthday, and keep up the positive attitude it'll take you far.
    and my prayers are with ya to get your braces off, and hopefully they will be
    you have surpassed a big surgery and now things should get brighter
    -maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Claudia you are too cute! I am glad God is showing you how amazing a walk with Him can be... :) I am so happy for you! I hope this Mr. is everything you hoped for and more. :)

    Keep us posted on your grill. So good to hear from you!

    LOVE AND HUGS, Makay


    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete