So at first I thought I didn't mind having the bands in...but now I'm really hating them! Grrrr :( I have to wear them 24 hours a day taking them out only to eat and brush but they really really make my jaw hurt :( And I honestly don't understand the point of them! I have however kept them in for 90% of the time. I take them out for a couple hours a day. I took them out for a few hours this afternoon because I had a presentation to give at my work. I'm comfortable speaking in front of a group of people since I do it so often in my job, but speaking in braces and on top of that speaking with my bands! That's a big No No! I took them out to give my presentation and put them in soon after. There is just no way I could do it with my bands in! So my jaw is constantly sore because of them...I'm hoping this goes away because I don't know if I can stand 9 more weeks of this!
OK enough of me complaining...
No comments:
Post a Comment