I had a couple bad days with a soreness on my lower right gum...it was weird! Nothing was bugging my gum, It wasn't a sore...just irritation of my gum?! It wasn't the bracket because it was far from the gum and it wasn't touching it in anyway, but my gum was sensitive??...only in that area right below where my rubber band connects on the bottom bracket! I just rinsed with warm water and salt two times and it did the trick! It's still a bit sensitive, but not nearly as bad as it was before. Amazing how fast the warm water/salt mix worked! My jaw has been extra painful these last two weeks since I got my bands put in. I'm guessing the bands move my bottom grill and try to align it with my top grill? IDK, but I think that's what it's doing.
Speaking about Christmas trees...the other day I went to Walgreens and found the little Christmas tree brush thingies we all use to keep our grills clean on SALE! (you know what I'm talking about...I just don't know what they're called) Anyways, I stocked up! LOL even though I get them for free from my ortho I decided it was too good of a deal to pass up! I have four 12 packs! LOL enough to last a while I think!
I also came to the conclusion that my braces rock! I get attention I didn't in the past and I'm so comfortable in them now! I can actually say I've bonded with them! They are like part of me...I constantly think about them. Wonder how they're doing, if they need anything? are they clean? are the brackets lose? Is it time to change my bands? Is my powerchain still clear and not yellow? Are they doing their job? I even sometimes talk to them...tell them to do their thing as quick as possible so that my teeth and jaw will be perfect! I know it's weird...I am weird but It's become part of who I am, part of my routine. I must admit, when I get them off it will be an adjustment in itself! Don't get me wrong...I can't wait for them to come off, but the day that they do I think I may shed a little tear...Just a little little one though!
I've been having fun with my braces...Enjoy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment