My very first Christmas sporting the grill! Must admit sitting down and eating Christmas dinner was a bit intimidating. I couldn't eat many of the things on the table because either one: I couldn't (like corn on the cob) or two: I didn't want to risk it (Greens and red wine) But other than that I stuffed my face with other goodies, turkey, duck (kinda), potatoes, stuffing, tamales! Tons of other choices. Kept my talking to a minimum because I didn't want to scare anyone with food in my gear! And of course embarrass myself! LOL In one of my earlier posts I joke about wearing the green and red bands on my grill for the holidays...good thing I didn't follow through!
xo,
C
Haha, I had all the same thoughts with the 'holiday foods'! Cute cat!
ReplyDeleteHey...it was my first Christmas in braces too. Well partial braces anyways, 'cause I only have top braces in so far.
ReplyDeleteEating Christmas day was a bit intimidating for me for the same reasons. Some cause I just couldn't and others cause after one bite it just hurt too much. No staining concerns for me though.
We had pastelle (a type of corn pie with ground meat stuffing), turkey, ham, roasted pork, spanish rice, pigeon peas, callalloo (like a spinach soup concoction), and lots of salads both fruit and vegetables. No wine though :-(
Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year in advance.
Hi Rita! The cat is my friends new kitty. Found it outside her house lost and confused... She took it in and gave it an awesome home! Hope you had Christmas and a good new year!
ReplyDeleteXo,
C
Hi Shells,
ReplyDeleteWow I want to go to your house for Christmas next year! All of that food sounds delish! I'll bring the wine!
Hope your Christmas was a good one! Have an awesome New Year!
Xo,
C
Christmas was quite decent...no complaints.
ReplyDeleteBrought in the New Year with some friends, and didn't see my house till almost 5am New Year's day! Great way to welcome 2010.
BTW: I've begun blogging my braces journey as well. This post is my most recent experience: http://projectshel.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-6-update.html