Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 6 month Anniversary!

Not yet...but only a few days away! On Christmas Eve I will also be celebrating my 6 month anniversary with braces :) Braceversary! It's crazy how fast time goes by! Thank goodness!

I will be spending New Years in San Diego with a few friends! Super excited to get some time off...maybe squeeze in a little shopping too! That's right...the grill and I will be traveling and going through airport security! Wish us luck! :)

Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



xo,
C & Bugsy!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your "Braceversary"! :) haha. And once again adorable doggie. Soooo cute. Good luck with the security. They may tell you that your grill is a violation of airport policies. haha! Have a Merry Christmas! :D
    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Makay! Tucker is super cute too!

    Ha ha! Who knows...with the way security is now, I may be a violation! :)

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... I just got back from NYC. I wondered if I would make it through the security at the Empire State Building with all this metal in my head! I did make it and you will too! Have a very Merry Christmas and safe travels! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Braceversary! Cute doggie and gorgeous tree.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well

    ReplyDelete