I've created this blog to document my 12-18 month adventure to a better smile and a corrected jaw! I've decided to turn this frown upside-down and proudly show off my grill :D
Thursday, February 4, 2010
A little...
Update to let you guys know my mouth feels better today! Not in massive pain today I can eat my banana! So excited! I knew it would get better...I was just being negative-Nelly on my last post :)
I have been looking through your blog about jaw surgery and braces and I think it is an excellent example of how such treatment can make a real difference to a person’s smile and confidence. It is great when patients decide to blog about their treatment as it demonstrates to others just how beneficial such treatment can be, even if it is a gruelling journey at times.
I am writing to you as I feel your followers could benefit from a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ which would not only give your followers access to information concerning orthodontic treatment and TMJ disorder but about a whole host of dental treatment.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Guide is the leading provider of cosmetic dental information online in the UK, and includes a forum as well as an expert answers section, so if you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Hi Claudia, i'm glad you like the information I provided. Just wondering if you are able to possibly put a link on the side tab of your blog or something, just so it can be found more easily.
Hi Claudia,
ReplyDeleteI have been looking through your blog about jaw surgery and braces and I think it is an excellent example of how such treatment can make a real difference to a person’s smile and confidence. It is great when patients decide to blog about their treatment as it demonstrates to others just how beneficial such treatment can be, even if it is a gruelling journey at times.
I am writing to you as I feel your followers could benefit from a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ which would not only give your followers access to information concerning orthodontic treatment and TMJ disorder but about a whole host of dental treatment.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Guide is the leading provider of cosmetic dental information online in the UK, and includes a forum as well as an expert answers section, so if you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Our topics include:
Orthodontics - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/orthodontics.html
TMJ Disorder - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/tmj.html
Our homepage is: http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/
I hope your treatment is going well, and the I am sure the results will be worth the pain.
Kind regards and keep up the good work with your blog.
Richard.
Thanks for the info Richard! Those websites have some great info! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteClaudia
Glad your feeling better! You will be back to normal in no time! :)
ReplyDeletelove and support always, makay
Yay for bananas! So glad you are feeling better! You are going to make it!! : )
ReplyDeleteHi Claudia, i'm glad you like the information I provided. Just wondering if you are able to possibly put a link on the side tab of your blog or something, just so it can be found more easily.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Richard.