I've created this blog to document my 12-18 month adventure to a better smile and a corrected jaw! I've decided to turn this frown upside-down and proudly show off my grill :D
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE! haha. i want to get a very expensive item of clothing stuck to my braces too! ;)-makay
I'm a little sad that Betty and I have one fewer thing in common. Still, it's all in good comedy.
Too funny! I usually don't watch this show but this clip makes me want to see it! haha!Love to you all!C
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE! haha. i want to get a very expensive item of clothing stuck to my braces too! ;)
ReplyDelete-makay
I'm a little sad that Betty and I have one fewer thing in common. Still, it's all in good comedy.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I usually don't watch this show but this clip makes me want to see it! haha!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all!
C