I've created this blog to document my 12-18 month adventure to a better smile and a corrected jaw! I've decided to turn this frown upside-down and proudly show off my grill :D
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
T minus 3 hours!!
My co-worker Vicki...she left this on my desk this morning!
Would you mind looking into my ministry Project Unbound? I am working to raise $6,000 to fund 1,000 bibles to the persecuted Christians of India. To reach my goal I need donations and all the help I can get... $5, $20, $100... EVERY dollar helps me get closer and closer to my goal. Please check into it at my website... www.unboundbychrist.blogspot.com and DONATE.
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!! Ahhh girl you are soooo lucky...
ReplyDeleteWould you mind looking into my ministry Project Unbound? I am working to raise $6,000 to fund 1,000 bibles to the persecuted Christians of India. To reach my goal I need donations and all the help I can get... $5, $20, $100... EVERY dollar helps me get closer and closer to my goal. Please check into it at my website... www.unboundbychrist.blogspot.com and DONATE.
Love, Makay
Thanks makay! I will make sure and check that site out! xo, C
ReplyDelete