Monday, September 20, 2010

Tomorrow is THE Day!!!

Tomorrow I get my grill off and out of my life forever! I'm so happy that I could scream! Just SO excited... It's all the little things I'm excited about:

Red Wine
Mustard
Coffee
Biting into an apple
Biting into a sandwich
Flossing like a normal person
Teeth whitening toothpaste
Getting rid of the small Christmas tree thingies
No mouth sores
Taking Pictures!
Meeting new people
Blending in with most other adults my age
Licorice!
Not having to worry about eating while I'm on a date
Getting rid of those pesky rubber bands...I swear they are everywhere! EVERYWHERE!
And last but not least....
SMILING :-D

Will keep you guys posted...I'm hoping the process of taking them off goes easy and fast!

xoxo, Claudia :)

2 comments:

  1. Your so lucky!!! Congrats ahead of time on getting your braces off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexs! I'm really excited! I can't wait till you get yours off too!

    Claudia :)

    ReplyDelete