Here they are folks...my retainers! Can you see them?? Didn't think so! And I love them! Ok I'm exagerating I don't love them love them...but I'd much rather wear these than braces! I went in to get my retainers and they were a bit tight...I've been wearing them pretty much all the time for about 3 days now and they feel better. I have to wear them 24 hours a day for the next 6 weeks and then everynight for the next TWO YEARS!! But only at night which I can live with. After the two years I only have to wear them everyother night and then only once in a while as long as my retainers fit comfortably. Kinda excited!! Love my smile more and more everyday! I can't stop taking pictures! LOL I have a followup appointment in late October...I'll keep ya'll posted!
Just me...
My Buggy...
Claudia :)
You are so gorgeous! :) Congrats about the grill "extraction" haha... and yeah I can't even see your retainer! ha. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove, Makay
Beautiful Smile!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMakay and Rita!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much...I'm very excited with the results! Can't beleive I'm not having separation anxiety from my grill :)
xo,
C
wow, congrats on getting your braces removed, you have a perfect smile, great results :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm late...but congrats on getting the 'grill' removed.
ReplyDelete